Click the links below to find out about apprenticeships: https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
Aspire is currently recruiting for 8 apprentices to join them for a September 2022 start date. These roles are currently advertised with the apprenticeship providers who carry out an initial screening and then send the applicants over to Aspire. Links to the job adverts are below:
Level 3 IT Support Technician - (4 vacancies) https://lnkd.in/e-CR-vRV
Level 3 IT Network Technician - (1 vacancy) https://lnkd.in/eQaR6GcS
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist - (1 vacancy) https://lnkd.in/e-bVUsfF
Level 4 Junior Management Consultant - (1 vacancy) https://lnkd.in/ed2f7As6
Level 4 Project Management – (1 vacancy) https://lnkd.in/eStUNC6E
For any questions or queries, please contact Zoe Bell or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NISSAN - https://careersatnissan.co.uk/nissan-apprenticeships/
- ARNOLD CLARK -https://www.arnoldclark.com/careers/apprenticeships/
- NESTLE - https://www.nestleacademy.co.uk/apprentices/
- HAYES TRAVEL - Apprentice Travel Consultant and Head Office Apprentice – Customer Service
- Aon apprenticeships https://mailchi.mp/.mc.successatschool.org/apprenticeships-across-the-uk-apply-now?e=5aae27af90
- Citb Apprenticeships https://mailchi.mp/successatschool/build-your-students-future-with-construction-apprenticeships-1275629?e=5aae27af90
- Amazing Apprenticeships https://mailchi.mp/63ac1a4a4842/aaa-february-1642921?e=fcab2b4066
- NORTHERN POWER - https://www.northernpowergrid.com/careers
The BBC is recognised as a gold standard apprentice scheme provider and has been delivering successful apprenticeship and trainee schemes for over a decade.
BBC SCHEMES RUNNING
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS OR INTERESTS NEEDED
(All will require a minimum GCSE qualification in Maths and English at 9-4 (A-C) or equivalent and applicants must be aged 18 by the start date in 2022)
BBC L3 Broadcast Technical Operator Apprenticeship
Creative Media BTec, or similar / interest in media technology
If you are interested in these careers with the BBC please contact, Kate Hillman, Early Careers team
|Careers in the Police||
Careers in LAW
The North East Solicitor Apprenticeship (NESA) is pleased to announce that they will be holding a virtual information event on 25th January 2022 between 5pm and 7:30pm.
The North East Solicitor Apprenticeship (NESA) Programme was created and began in 2017, providing an opportunity for those seeking to qualify as a solicitor to kickstart a legal career with a law firm or organisation’s inhouse legal team whilst studying a Level 7 Higher Apprenticeship at Northumbria University. Solicitor Apprentices, selected through an assessment and interview process, undertake a six-year fully paid training scheme combining relevant and legal focused training and education.
If you have any questions regarding the Solicitor Apprenticeship, please email email@example.com.